MONDAY: BLAZER + TOP + PANTS
As you all probably already know by now I don’t work in an extremely corporate environment. My work place is rather casual and I don’t remember the last time I wore a shirt unless I had a meeting or a client to see. This combination is probably one of my favorite combinations in terms of a “work uniform”. I mean how can you go wrong with an ivory blazer? It is sleek, smart and effortless all at the same time.
1. Splendid Grey Tee (30% off)
2. Juicy Couture Belted Pants (30% off)
3. Alexander Wang Devere Satchel
4. Elizabeth and James Heels
5. Alexander Wang Blazer or Topshop Blazer (below)
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch
7. Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarers
I’ve also mixed and matched the ivory blazer and black pants combination with a pink singlet and also a striped tee for a bit of fun.