Wedding shoes dilemma!
I’ve been looking at wedding shoes diligently for a couple of months now but I just cannot make up my mind. I need to decide on a pair of shoes in order to get my dress altered. My tailor would not alter my dress until I decide on the heel height at the very least! Initially, I was determined on wearing a pair of red soles but now I’m not so sure anymore.
I want a pair of shoes that I would wear again and again long after the wedding is over if only to serve as a reminder of my special day every time I put them on. Hence, I’m a little skeptical about the “White” selection as I don’t think I would wear them again even if it matches my wedding dress.
1. Miu Miu – Satin Peep-Toe Pumps
2. Valentino – Satin and Crystal- Embroidered Lace Pumps
3. Christian Louboutin – Milady 85 Satin-Covered Leather pumps
4. Giuseppe Zanotti – Rosette-embellished Satin Sandals
I would probably wear the “Nude” selection on a normal day to day basis the most but I really really don’t know if it would suit my dress. I personally love those Valentino studded leather sandals but my bridesmaids don’t think it’s the best idea!
The “Metallic” selection would probably go with my dress the best as the top half of my dress is heavily beaded with silver and beige beads. I, however, cannot really decide whether I want open toe or closed toe shoes. I hate deciding.
1. Jimmy Choo – Nova Glittered Gather Slingbacks
2. Christian Louboutin – Very Richer 120 Swarovski Crystal Suede Pumps
3. Badley Mischka – Viola Sandals
4. Jimmy Choo – Vikki Glitter-finished leather pumps
5. Christian Louboutin – Au Palace 120 Swarovski crystal-embellished sandals
6. Badgley Mischka – Vita Bow Pumps
Which pair do you like the best? I will keep you updated on my shoe dillema!